كل برامج كورج Korg 01/W

G.M.K Team

G.M.K Team
Sound Patches

clear.gif
Sound patches contributed by Korg01w-List members.​

Please do not send copyrighted materials.

• o1gsmi.zip. General MIDI bank by Jose Maria Andreu.
  • ai2organ.zip. Organ sounds in diskimage format. Uploaded by Likasz Gierucki (lukgier at friko.onet.pl).​
  • jc1_banks.zip - JC’s sound collection. 30 or so banks of patches for the Korg 01W. In SYX format (Cakewalk). Uploaded by Jose Casanova (jcasanova at interaxs.net), 10/19/1998.​
  • jc1_names.zip - Text files containing program names for the sounds in jc1_banks.zip. Uploaded by Jose Casanova, 10/19/1998.​
  • jc1_ins.zip - Cakewalk Instrument Definition files for the banks in jc1_banks.zip. Uploaded by Jose Casanova, 10/19/1998.​
  • 01w_movie.zip - A bank of movie sounds in SYS format. From rain.org/pub/midi/korg/o1w/. Uploaded by Chinh Do, 10/19/1998​
  • 01w_popdance.lha - Pop dance sounds in SYX format From rain.org/pub/midi/korg/o1w/. Uploaded by Chinh Do, 10/19/1998.​
  • 01w_prog.lha - Sound bank for Korg01w in SYS format. From rain.org/pub/midi/korg/o1w/. Uploaded by Chinh Do, 10/19/1998.​
  • jc2_banks.zip - JC’s sound collection 2. Eight banks: Wind, x3, x3 organs, strings, plucked, percussions, keyboards, & bass. In SYX format. Uploaded by Jose Casanova,

10/21/1998.

• jc2_names.zip - Text files containing program names for the sounds in jc2_banks.zip. Uploaded by Jose Casanova, 10/21/0998.
  • jc2_ins.zip - Cakewalk Instrument Definition files for the banks in jc2_banks.zip. Uploaded by Jose Casanova, 10/21/1998.​
  • musicefx.zip - Two banks in SYX format. Mostly effects. Program names and INS file included in Zip. Uploaded by Jose Casanova, 10/26/1998.​
  • IndCybr.zip - Sound bank containing industrial sounds. SYX format. Program names and INS file included in Zip. Uploaded by Jose Casanova, 10/28/1998.​
  • futureman_01wsnd.zip - The Future One’s 01/W

sound collection. 21 SYX files in all. ChangeIt. Uploaded by The Future One (futureman at comnet.ca), 10/30/1998.

• evert_aaij_sounds01w.zip - Two banks of sounds.

Bank one contains mainly synth and guitar sounds. Bank two has “very different” sounds. SYX format. Uploaded by Evert Aaij, 10/30/1998.

• lg_progs.zip - Lukasz’s found-on-the-net collection. In DiskImage format. Uploaded by Lukasz Gieruki (lukgier friko.onet.pl), 11/1/1998.
  • AngelMassa.zip - Two banks in SYX format. INS file included. Uploaded by Angel Massa (amassa at redestb.es),

11/10/1998.

• jc_ethnic.zip - Two banks in SYX format containing ethnic sounds. INS files included. Uploaded by Jose Casanova, 11/16/1998.
  • logic_multis.zip - Logic Audio Multi’s for many keyboards (01w, M1, Prophecy, etc.).

Sent: Friday, March 26, 1999 2:57 PM
    To: korg01w-list-files@vienxu.com
    Subject: New file(s) for Korg01w-List Home Page
    Logic Audio Multi’s for many keyboards… Roland, Ensoniq, Korg (O1wFD, M1, Prophecy etc…)
    Sending this for hopeful exchange on education about this crazy (confusing?) Korg O1Wfd keyboard that I recently purchased with no manual…(?) Love the sounds but having problems….. Hope to hear from somone soon with basic advice. Thanks, -BMP.
    Justin Polk (korg01w at hotmail.com), 04/05/1999.​

• korg.ins - Cakewalk Instrument Definition file for factory sounds. Uploaded by pianoluv at pacbell.net, 10/27/1999.
  • korg_rom_.tgz - hex-dump files of the korg 01w/fd rom #62. By Erik Hecht, 3/14/2002.​
  • duby_01w.zip - M&T and more.

—–Original Message—–
    Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2000 10:57 AM
    To: korg01w-list@vienxu.com
    Cc: korg01w-list@vienxu.com
    Subject: Re: [01w] Best of M&T patches
    here is a zip file of M&T and more …​

duby2 at juno.com, 11/11/2000

• duby2_o1wfd.zip - Best of M&T patches.

Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 9:26 PM
    Re: [01w] Best of M&T patches
    Here is a new list of my o1w/fd stuff. there might be a repeat in the files . an there are of the dance card and orch card , so some of the patch have no sound because there no PCM card.. but the songs that came with them are there…and some demo stuff..there was a performance series with tom coster. keith emerson edgar fores . jam hammer . eddie jobson. perer oxendale . greg phillingance . dave stewart goto yashiki … i have them all i hope here .. if you unzip them all and make one big file with the other stuff i sent you then post it .. I don’t how to post this stuff to the o1w sit so if you can do this for the o1w1 fan when i find more i will send it out. thank
    duby2​

duby2 at juno.com, 11/17/2000

• tips01w.zip

Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 12:02 PM
    The Keyboardmagizines was form march 1994. an i have a lot of them . i love this one at the time because of the drums tips for makeing hip hop styles ??kind of….Here is one zipfile and inside is three type of files ..I just scan them is and save them as text..word doc… and tif
    …. so you should be ables to read one of them ..if knot let me kno…..please share this with other on the net if you can i don’t know how to do that…​

duby2 at juno.com, 11/19/2000

• wavshape.zip

Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 8:34 PMRe: Files with an extension ‘.pcg’
    … PS - Chinh-do, please find attached the file mentioned above. I didn’t want to mail it directly to the list because it’s large like all .01w files are. It is, however zipped down to 100k. It has one bank of progs and one bank of combis. A few organs are nice, some spacey stuff and new-age pads. Enjoy, and thanks again for maintaining an excellent list and web page.​

edwardsed at prodigy.net, 11/25/2000

• EdPiano&Lead.Zip - Two piano patches.

From Ed Edwards (edward.edwards at verizon.net). Two single patches (pianoed.01p & !JoyStkSqr.01p) in 01WEditPro format. “Pianoed - a bright, dynamic
    acoustic piano that shows what the 01/W can do. JoyStkSqr - a distorted lead whose filter is controlled by the joystick and/or the slider
    Ed Edwards, 2/21/2001​

• Korgans.zip - Killer Organ Disk from Korg

—–Original Message—–
    Sent: Monday, May 21, 2001 5:46 PM
    Subject: Re: [01w] FW: Korg 01/W patches
    Hi Chinh, Here’s the usable Diskimage copy of the Killer Organ disk from Korg. Ed Edwards
    Ed Edwards, 5/23/2001​

• Marcelo

Sent: Fri Feb 24, 1984 1:03 am
    Subject: Files available for download​

I have uploaded a VERY BIG zip file (13 MB) containing all the sounds that i found on the web for the 01w. This is the result of 1 year of searches. It has any kind of strings, brasses, pianos, drums, general midi… finally, everything! Chin, please download this file and make it avaiable for all the users at the group site. When you do that, please let me know, because i will delete the file to open more space to upload more files about the 01w. One more time, i’m sorry about bad english.
    Marcelo Xavier (Brazil) porcaum at ieg.com.br
    Marcelo​

• Additional unsorted files
    • acustic.zip
    • ai2organ.zip
    • alex1.zip
    • alex2.zip
    • bestm1.01w
    • cybertk.zip
    • dancepop.zip
    • heaven.zip
    • korg1.zip
    • korg2.zip
    • korg3.zip
    • korg4.zip
    • korg_rom_#62.zip
    • kproject.zip
    • latino.zip
    • luque_gm.zip
    • newage.zip
    • quest.zip
    • rhythm.zip
    • scapes.zip
    • sounds1.zip
    • sounds2.zip
    • sounds9.syx
    • symfonic.zip
    • teknodnc.zip
    • victor1.zip
    • victor2.zip
Applications (Editors, Librarians, and Other Utilities)

• ChangeIt! V4.11 for Korg 01-W (link to external site) - A program to manage 01w patches. Is a 32-bit Windows app. Freeware! By Jürgen Mo&szlig;graber. Documentation is available on

Jürgen’s web site. 10/19/1998

• pcgto01w.zip - Convert sounds for X-series synths to 0-series format. Shareware. By gil at newton.ctsn.dga.fr Emmanuel Gil. 10/19/1998
  • diskimagev2.3.zip - Disk Image.

—–Original Message—–
    Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2000 6:29 PM
    To: Chinh
    Subject: New version of diskimage
    Chinh, I made a new version of diskimage that is fault tolerant. This version is 2.3FT . I was noticing that some people have bad sectors on their disks. This is normal. Its completely valid that there can be bad sectors on any disk. The older version of diskimage would stop upon encountering these bad sectors. Version 2.3 is fault tolerant in that it reads a sector at a time and upon encountering a bad sector, it prints out a message saying that a bad sector has been found and trys to continue on. If you encounter a bad sector upon writing to floppy, the best thing to do is to stop and re-execute the program with the ’s’ option. This will select single sector write mode. It takes quite a bit more time to do , but is more reliable. Most people were complaining about the program crashing in track 79. I took a look at what is stored here, and found nothing. So, if it finds bad sectors up there, chances are there is no important data there anyway. -Mike​

PS. I also included a diskimage of the 01W/fd floppy that ships with a new unit. This has all the original demo sequences. Freeware (no support). 3/28/2000.

• diskimag.zip - Disk Image Version 2.2. Read/write 01w formatted disks

from DOS-based PCs. Freeware (no support). 12/9/1998.

• ppp4.zip - Generate listing of program names from MIDI sysex dumps. Freeware by dbfrost at bigpond.com.au David Frost. Uploaded by Jose Casanova, 10/19/1998.
  • cakeppp.zip - Makes Cakewalk INS (Instrument Definition) files from a SYS dump. Freeware by dbfrost at bigpond.com.au David Frost. Uploaded by Jose Casanova, 10/19/1998.​
  • sitex10.zip - Uploaded by Jose Casanova, 10/19/1998.​
  • 01wedit2.zip (link to another site) - Editor for 01w and 01w/r.​
Sequences

luk.zip - Sequence by Lukasz Gierucki. Lukasz Gierucki (lukgier at friko.onet.pl), 1/27/1999.
Bestof01.zip.
—–Original Message—–
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2000 6:19 PM
To: korg01w-list@vienxu.com
Subject: Best of 01w
Chin, I was browsing my old files the other day and came across “The Best of the 01W” data. These
are the original sequences that went into making the CD. I think its alright to post since the music stores were giving these out to people back when it was released. They are all zipped and in diskimage format. Feel Free to post.
Mike Werning, 1/16/2000
tranqui.zip - 3 songs that uses GM sounds included in the file. Guillermo (cybergui at hotmail.com), 4/17/2001.​

Miscellaneous

• teac7500_lo.jpg - Actual Korg dealer support document showing jumper
    settings for the TEAC model FD235HF7529 floppy disk drive. Anthony Dennis (aad at cathedralife.org).​

التعديل الأخير:
رد: كل برامج كورج Korg 01/W

الف الف شكر يا الغالي والله من كل قلبي اشكرك على المجهوووود

بس نفسي أسال انا عندي كورج 01/Wfd

بس انا ابحث عن الكرت داتا الي وراء الجهاز فا اذا تعرف وين يباع الكرت ارجوووك اخدمني

What can you do if you dont have any virus protection? what is there to do?

I bought panda antivirus pro 2010. I have the activation code but I don't have the cd. What do I download and how do I activate it? how to stop procrastinating stress reduction parenting tips improve concentration overcome shyness the power of your subconscious mind daily motivation

التعديل الأخير بواسطة المشرف:

كلبهار

مراقبة عامة
هور يانعه في بساتين المنتدى نجني ثمارها من خلال الطرح الرائع لمواضيع اروع
وجمالية لا يضاهيها سوى هذا النثر البهي
فمع نشيد الطيور
وتباشير فجر كل يوم
وتغريد كل عصفور
وتفتح الزهور
اشكرك من عميق القلب على هذا الطرح الجميل
بانتظار المزيد من الجمال والمواضيع الرائعه

أعلى