Are Free Business Cards Really Free?

G.M.K Team

G.M.K Team

You have most likely seen advertisements for "Free Business Cards" somebody online. How could they potentially afford to hand out free business cards without making someone, somewhere pay?

It is an excellent question, and one I wished to know myself. I pick a company that provided so called "Free Business Cards" and started to browse their site.

I initially discovered that they didn't just have the totally free company cards offer, but they likewise sold upgrades to the totally free plan. Is that how they make their cash? Only off of the upgrades?

This particular business likewise sold magnetic company cards, plastic business cards, metal business cards, and other types of business cards. In addition to the business cards, they also offered company letterhead, customized printed envelopes, and other kinds of office stationery.

The totally free business cards provide was starting to make a little more sense.

I would guess that the percentage of individuals taking the totally free business cards are generally company individuals. Those people probably also need envelopes, letterhead and other office stationery. Perhaps they make their cash on the upsell.

But are they actually free?

I chose that I ought to proceed and order a few of these free business cards. By doing this I would know for sure whether the business cards are truly free.

I chose which business I would order from then went to the order area

The very first trait I had to do was design my company card. After my design I got to the order area, are they truly free after all the work I did?

When I got to the last checkout, there were lots of alternatives, more upgrades offered. I selected not to get added cards. I had to choose not to have my complimentary business cards laminated.

After all of this, I learnt that "Free Business Cards" are actually free!

I first saw that they didn't simply have the complimentary business cards provide, but they likewise offered upgrades to the complimentary bundle. I would think that the percentage of individuals taking the complimentary business cards are primarily company individuals. I picked not to get added cards. I had to select not to have my complimentary business cards laminated.​

أعلى